2.21.2013

Awkward and Awesome Thursday

Awkward
1.  When I have so much to say all at once when I start talking it's just a jumble of words.  Does that happen to anyone else?
2.  When my friend and I are doing are doing our ab workouts in the corner of the gym and have unusual poses and two guys on the heavier side come over and one is sitting on the floor stretching and the other is just standing talking to me.  I don't really feel like doing my hip rock and raise when you guys are there....
3.  When someone calls my work and starts complaining like I am the person who is the reason for their problem.  Why do people have to yell at me when I've told them I know nothing of what they are talking about.

Awesome
1.  We finally got some sort of winter weather starting this morning.  Just wish I would have called in sick today :(
2.  My big pot of man chili waiting for me to get home.  Along with my honey who's home waiting for me as well.
3.  Having a week left of this month and we haven't gone over our budget!!  So happy unlike last month and months before that.  Haha
4.  Love when my honey cuddles closer to me while we are sleeping.  Best thing ever.  Even if it wakes me up.

No comments: