2.20.2013

Clouds over my head

Yesterday was just one of those days.  I felt like I had the cloud of depression over me all day.  I just wanted it to be over!

 After work I just laid on the couch and watched Gossip Girl and then after that just laid around some more.  It did not help the fact that I had a headache and it was freezing in the house.  Come on snow and ice!! Can not wait for it tomorrow :)  When my honey got finished with his work it started to turn into a better day/night.  We made breakfast for dinner and watched Ferris Buellers Day Off.  Oh what a funny movie I laugh every time I watch it

I did make myself some motivation cards and put them on my mirror and in the car.  Today is off to a much better day and I saw a beautiful sunrise during my workout this morning.  Love days like this :)

No comments: