2.22.2013

Snow Day


This is what it looked like on my way home from work at noon.  It was crazy.  Most of it was just little balls of sleet.  


Still got up at 5 to go work out!  Yay me :)



 The roads were pretty much cleared still had some snow on the.  And my wonderful honey love cleared our driveway out so I could get out of the drive.  He's the best :)
Today/ tonight I am hoping to get some cool photos.  I am on a photo kick lately!!  It might be the snow.  I always feel more productive when it snows haha Don't know if that makes since but I just love it and so happy we finally got some snow this winter!!


2 comments:

Natalie said...

The not so fun side of snow right? Still you are lucky that you get that season! It's a gorgeous season!

www.trendinginfashion.blogspot.com

Janna Renee said...

I love taking pictures of the snow!! It's always so inspiring :)