1.09.2013

The process....


Well yesterday was a good transition day.  The morning I had my green juice, for snack apple, and cabbage.  Rest of the day is still not there yet.  My honey and I are feeling sick but trying to nip it in the bud before it gets worse.  I am sleeping terrible and my nose is running so much.  I have probably used 100 tissues this morning.  Good thing my feet don't stink, I might be upside down haha!!  Did get a little 'exercise' in.  Took the puppy for a walk to an open gravel area to run and play.  It's a little muddy over in these parts and he just got washed the day before because he took a slide in the mud.  So wanted him to be able to run but not in the back yard.

As you can see it was very foggy this morning.  Could hardly see 10 feet in front of me!  I love it.  The fog that is not the not seeing part.


Starting the book 'May Cause Miracles'  today.  So excited!!

No comments: