1.08.2013

RAW Update

Since my last post on Friday I have failed at my RAW diet, so very much.  I'm glad no one said I was perfect!  Basically I ran out of fresh vegetables and it is a little hard to eat RAW when that happends.  So yesterday after work I went to the store and bought myself ingredients for my morning juice and picked a juicer up from my parents.  
This morning I had my warm lemon water and make myself a green juice.  First time making one so I was not sure what to expect.  I was a little concerned that it would not produce enough juice but it was a nice glassful.  
The ingredients were (and adopted from raw clarity)  3 kale leaves, 2 handful of spinach, 1/2 cucumber, 4 celery sticks, 1/2 apple, 1/4 lemon, and a slice of ginger.  
To me it tasted a little salty, which I am not sure how that could be.  It must have been something else that make it taste like that.  Thinking about it now I wish I would have washed the apple and lemon before juicing them.  Yuck!  I was in a hurry and forgot but tomorrow I will have it all prepped.  
I feel great so far and am really loving it, even though it has been 1 morning so far!!  
Best of luck to myself!  

No comments: