1.11.2013

Friday!

It is terrible I can not even remember what I had to eat the last few days.  I must blame it on this sickness stuffed up nose I have.  But today I am feeling like a million bucks.....but id you would like to give me a million bucks I would then really feel like a million bucks and have a million bucks, because you would have given me a million bucks.


Ok enough with the million bucks.  I think since I have been eating healthier I have not gotten as sick as I could/normally would have!! Yay healthy eating :) Also the warm lemon water I have been drinking every morning.  The coffee cravings are going away.  Might just be the sick feeling because when I get sick I do not really want coffee.  Should have stopped it all together this week dang it!  Did see the sign.  I am down to 3/4 of a cup, which I was drinking regularly 2 cups or more.  So progress there.  Wednesday was a better RAW day than yesterday.  But today is going strong!


Cheers to a nice lovely day and a great snowy (hopefully) weekend.

2 comments:

Shay said...

I completely agree- eating clean definitely helps with the immune system!In my opinion anyway! I am starting a cleanse on Tuesday!

Sarah Frills4Thrills said...

I've been trying to eat healthier lately too, and have been feeling great as a result!