1.16.2013

Life Lately....

Wonderful mother nature decided today was the day she was to grace me with a wonderful gift.  Wishing I was laying on my couch with a warm cup of tea and my heating pad now.  I do believe I can hold on until I get off work!
Realizing my wanted RAW diet is not as ideal as I want it to be.  It is hard to find what I need in this small town of mine and a little $pricier$ than I have budgeted.
Loving my husband.  He truly is the best I know!!  So glad I have everyday with him and miss every minute we are not together.  Even though I might get annoyed when we spend to much time together, I still love him!
Wishing I had some cresent rolls!  Oh how I want to make some.  I might have to go to the store and get some.  I will need two of them.  One plane and one with brown sugar and chocolate chips.  Yummm!!!
Really craving breads and sweet.  Ahh darn you mother nature.


1 comment:

Fit With Flash said...

crescent rolls sound like my jam right now :)