2.07.2013

Spring day in wintertime

Oh yesterday was a glorious day!  So nice outside and I got a lot accomplished.  I love when I have nice clean windows.  It really makes a house nice not like you are inside.  I made a scrumptious dinner last night!! Chicken breast with almond macadamia nut sauce. Mmmm I could eat it every night.


As I was coming home from the store I started thinking about when I was younger how I used to have not a care in the world how much fun it was to drive around with the windows down and the music playing.  I was sitting at the light and I didn't have any of the feelings.  It almost felt as if I couldn't wait until I was home.  I just had a bunch of emotions stirring in myself and I can't really explain it or write it out so I leave you with a jumbled mess.

This morning was great I went to workout going on 2 weeks!  So proud of myself and got home and had a nice cup of coffee with coconut oil, honey, and cinnamon.  So tasty :)


No comments: