9.06.2012

New eating plan...

So on Tuesday I started a new eating plan.....and let me tell you so far it has been tortuous!  All I'm saying is it better pay off in the end.  Each day which has only been like two so far I have felt like caving in.  It doesn't help that I started on my lovely week of the month.  I have the most crazy cravings then and my oh my!
All we are allowed to eat it meat, beans, legumes, and vegetables.  It is so bland and even seasonings aren't helping.  My life feels so boring and it is sort of bringing me down.  I do not realize how much food controls my everyday living.  This weekend on my cheat day I am having a box of brownies raw and a box of brownies cooked!!! It's going to be heaven and that is all I am craving.  But the sweet and carb depriving is almost driving me crazy!  So I'm got two more days of torture and I can have whatever my heart desires!

No comments: