8.29.2012

Insanity Round 2

Round 2 you ask?  Yes I went on a little vacation and came back about two and a half weeks from the last time I worked out.  On my little road trip I did not have the time to workout, my workout partner said she only did about three workouts.  I have read that it takes about two weeks of non working out for the muscles to start going away.  I'm sure there is a fancy name for that and all but I do not know what it is.  So my three weeks of working and just starting to notice my muscle definition went into the can.  Yes I was a little sad but my best option was to start Insanity over and not jump into month 2 of it which is harder than the first.  My workout partner felt the same and so here we are.

We started back on a Wednesday and started the week half through.  Which did not help it still was hard as heck!  I was surprised I was not as sore as the first time doing it.
Thursday was a little break which was a good thing.  I was thinking it was the hardest workout but had misread the calendar.
Friday was a good day for me I had so much energy that I completed TWO workouts.  Two I say!  We did the cardio one and I also did the KenpoX from P90X.  I was feeling on top of the world that day.  Which I felt ok to eat buffalo wings and a beer!
Saturday my calves were starting to feel a little sore.  I did my workout by myself that day and it was earlier in the day.  I had to drag myself to do it.  Within the first 10 minutes I was going to postpone it to later in the day but stuck through it and was so happy to finish!
Sunday was of course a rest day and a much needed one.

Week 2
Monday oh boy that Mexican, 3 beers, and brownies was slowing my workout down!  Man it is crazy how much better it is to fuel your body with good clean food. I was lagging.  It is my week to start my new mother nature cycle so I blame my lagging on that along with the bad food.  I was super hot during that workout and probably sweat half my body weight! Ok maybe not really but it sure felt like it.
Tuesday I was solo and did not give it my all.  This week just has a little damper on it.
Ready to give it a big go today!

No comments: