8.02.2012

Insanity: Week 4

This week has been a little different.  I started the week off feeling sick.  Allergy sickness which is different but feels kind of like a cold.  My mom later came to tell me that I probably shouldn't do intense workout while I have upper respiratory stuff going on.  I still have been working out.
I have noticed this week other than the fact that I am a little under the weather that I am much stronger than when I first started.  My husband did one of the work outs and he said it was not what he was expecting and asked if I could keep up with them.  On most of them I can and sometimes I cannot.  It really depends on what I have eaten the day before and the day of.  Also this week I am retaining water because of the time of the month that it is.  If you know what I mean.  So I do have a little pouch but I know that under that is pure muscle!!  Next week is a recovery week so I am a little disappointed in that.  I always feel like I'm slacking but I guess it is to recover from the previous weeks.  Hence the name of it.  Or maybe it is to prepare for the upcoming month which is more intense than the last.  Eeeck!!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

ahhh i heard this workout was SO hard!! good luck lady!