7.27.2012

Insanity: Review of Week 3

This week I feel a little bad.  I did not eat as healthy as I know I should have, but I was with my sister all week so what can I say.  This was also the first week she worked out with us.
Monday was the fit test so not any strenuous activities.  My measurements were the same.  Little disappointing.
Tuesday we did Pure Cardio.  I did read the calendar wrong we were actually suppose to do Plyo. It was intense as always.  We did it at my house which it was a little warmer than at the church.  Felt good after the exercise.
Wednesday we did Plyo and cario abs.  I was a little tired for the exercise and did not take any pre-workout drink.  It was tough T. was also tired and we weren't so great at it that day.  I was yawning through some of it how weird is that? haha.  I did tell T. that some frozen yogurt sounded yummy at the time.  But we didn't get any.  
Thursday was Cario Recovery and we all needed it.  After Wednesday my body was a little sore feeling.  The stretches felt oh so nice.
Friday is today and hoping I will be able to get my workout in.  I will be busy this afternoon so hoping for a spot where I can whip it out.

I feel as if I gave about 70% of myself to working out.  That is not that great but the week was not as structured at the other weeks and there were some bumps along the way.  Which I know I should not have excuses for it but what can I say I'm human.  Or at least I think I am.  Haha just kidding.  Here is to a happy Friday and a great weekend.  I promise not to eat at unhealthy as last weekend!

No comments: